21/12/10

Francisco Orantes - Con Amor A Los Niños

Francisco Orantes nació en el Barrio San Pedro de Guazacapán Santa Rosa Guatemala, C.A. Un 18 de Octubre de 1959; Hijo de Cornelia Petrona Orantes, nieto de Adán orantes de León y Amalia Quevedo; Sus primeros 12 años los vivió en Finca Santa Matilde el Pajal, Taxisco Santa Rosa. A los 12 años regresa a su tierra natal, ejerció muchos trabajos, entre ellos ayudante de albañil, corralero, cortando café, fabricando capas de hule y lavando platos en un comedor de Ciudad Pedro de Alvarado, Jutiapa. En la actualidad cuenta con 45 producciones musicales de diferentes estilos y para todo tipo de público.


Mp3 | Español | Bitrate 192 kbps | 89 Mb |

01. A-E-I-O-U
02. Conejito
03. El abecedario
04. El canto del grillo
05. El patito Juan
06. el ratón Paquito
07. En mi casa vive Jesús
08. La araña
09. La fiestecita
10. La hormiga mentirosa
11. La ronda de las aventuras
12. Mariposa
13. Mi campeón es jesús
14. Mi perrito juguetón
15. Osito Mío
16. Pollito mío
17. Un burrito volador
18. Yo quiero ser



AddThis Feed Button

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I have tried for that past 35 a long time to eliminate and Preserve OFF my
stomach physique fat. I've attempted pretty much every thing from eating strategy tablets, individual trainers, every single eating plan ever proposed, I at the moment spend out on two health club memberships, at a time, as well as have not had the time to suit your needs to benefit from the benefits of either regarded among them in above a yr. I have to state that only point that aided me how to lose weight fast weight loss tips hoping that the ambiance, ease in addition to the availability from the amenities turning out to be opened from five:00a.m till 10:00pm would encourage me to remain on course, attend quite a few the cardio courses, aquatics lessons, stage courses etc…

Check out my page - free diet plans that really work
Also see my web site :: weight loss exercise book

Anónimo dijo...

You don’t have to be an interior decorator to come
up with great interior design ideas. The most commonly purchased items
are generally placed deep within the store. In fact, my that was found on
has had their interiors fully designed by leading Aberdeen tradesmen and designers.


Feel free to surf to my web blog; home interior ideas kitchen design

Anónimo dijo...

My favorite is a pumpkin cupcake with white chocolate buttercream and simple fall colored leaves on top.
Square wedding cakes are also in fashion now- a days. Food products are particularly
difficult to formally protect.

My web site Baby Shower Cake Ideas

Anónimo dijo...

Good post. I will be experiencing some of these issues as well.
.

Also visit my site :: http://www.Wrenemerson.com/

Anónimo dijo...

Your οwn artiсlе has establishеd necessary tο us.
It’s quite helpful and you're clearly really experienced in this field. You have got exposed my personal eyes for you to numerous views on this specific subject using interesting and reliable content material.

my web site: buy oxycontin
Also visit my blog :: buy oxycontin

Anónimo dijo...

that the traditional rigid fibre-glass ponds, as the material is much more.
Garden decor of course refers to any item that can be used to complement a garden,
backyard, deck or porch. Why not then consider cheap
garden decor ideas such as turning to eco-friendly solutions such as solar
garden decor.

my blog ... www.gardenlandscapeideas.org

Anónimo dijo...

Pinecones are definitely free if you gather them by on your own.
Roxy furthermore functions like a consultant at. Inflatables have grow to be very popular and come in most vacation motifs.


my homepage; large exterior christmas decorations

Anónimo dijo...

Admiring the time and energy you put into your website and in depth information you provide.
It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material.
Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds
to my Google account.

My blog ... Quantrim consumer Reviews

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Grocery Coupons